We are extremely proud of our great quality Children’s cedar playhouses! One of which, the cedar mansion playhouse, stared on Alan Titchmarsh’s ‘love your garden’!
Our cedar playhouses come in varying sizes with loads of accessories to guarantee that your children will love them! Simply check out our great range, even our colour schemes are different giving you, the customer, the freedom to find the perfect wooden playhouse for your child!
They are all made from a very high-quality cedar wood ensuring the best strength and stability, we are so sure of this that we include a 10-year warranty on all of the wood on your playhouse!
No Wooden Floor
Please remember none of our playhouses come with an internal wooden floor except the cedar mansion and here are the reasons why:
- You then have the option on where to place the set. Whether it be on a permanent concrete base, on the decking or patio or directly onto the lawn. There is nothing stopping you also putting the playhouse indoors.
- The beauty is you can move it from place to place with no disruption.
- As your child gets older and you no longer need to give permanent supervision, you could move it to a more remote area in the garden.
- The playhouse is a lot easier to move from place to place without a solid base.
- If you chose to place the Playhouse directly onto the lawn having an open bottom would stop the ground rotting. A solid floor would rot the ground underneath meaning it would attract bugs and woodlice in and around the playhouse.
A lot of thought has gone into designing our sets. It is the attention to detail that sets our Playhouses apart from the rest, whether this is a dormer window, miniature flower pots or the adorable shutters, the extent of care throughout the design process is clear to see.
These beautiful playhouses encourage you child to play outdoors whether it be alone or with friends! They have great fun even playing alone. Did you know that outdoor play is beneficial for your child’s health, improving eyesight and sleep. Playing outdoors will help in your child’s development as through outdoor play they will have the opportunity to encounter the outdoor world, and the creatures and nature found within it.
A playhouse house is the best gift you could give your child to encourage their creativity.