A trampolines require maintenance just like climbing frames require maintenance purchase is not only ridiculously fun it is great exercise and has a whole load of health benefits such as; increasing heart rates, strengthening joints, reducing body fat and improving posture.
But trampoline mats can get a bit yucky and with all the bare feet and body contact the last thing you want is a dirty trampoline. So here are our top tips on how to get that trampoline mat squeaky clean in a jiffy. Taking good care of your trampoline will also mean it lasts longer too.
- First of all get rid of all the loose residue and debris on your trampoline mat with a broom. Try to get off as much as you can.
- Fill a bucket with lukewarm water mixed with 2 tablespoons of washing-up liquid. This will create the perfect soapy solution.
- Soak the trampoline mat completely with plain water either from the hose or the tap.
- Dip a scrubbing brush into the soapy water and scrub the mat thoroughly until the black residue has been completely removed.
- Then rinse off the soapy solution and use a towel to dry the trampoline.
- Make sure you dry the metal thoroughly and leave in the sun so all the moisture is gotten rid off.
Not a great job but a quick and easy one that will keep your trampoline in tip top condition.