Regrettably, we don’t arrange export to Channel Island’s, however, we do deliver to docks or exporter warehouses for our standard one man delivery. VAT is refunded at the checkout, provide us with proof of export. Getting your climbing frame delivered is easy, follow our simple guide and it will be with you soon.
Placing An Order:
- Identify shipping companies that will deliver to the Channel Islands.
- Provide them with packaging dimensions for the individual boxes.
- Get Quote & Check they will provide a stamped proof of delivery.
- Enter your billing information and address normally.
- Enter the shipping companies Warehouse Address & Contact.
- The shipping company should provide you with a Customer Number.
- They may advise that this is used as the delivery contact.
- Place Order and Notify shipping company to expect delivery.
- Our delivery team will arrange delivery to their warehouse.
- They deliver to you!
You need to provide us with official proof of delivery then we can refund the VAT.
Can I Return?
Yes, you are covered by distance selling regulations. However, you must pay and arrange your delivery back to us. You can also review our standard returns policy all goods must be returned in the same condition it was delivered to our warehouse.
Channel Island Shipping Companies both of these will deliver to your door, a curbside delivery not in your garden.
- Ship 2 Me
- Ferry Speed
With delivery to please ensure your delivery company is confirmed before placing your order our aim is to dispatch items as soon as possible.